Friday, December 18, 2009

Busy Bees

What a week!  We have been in major Christmas mode.  As I type, I am in the midst of packing 3 tots and 2 adults, finishing up some crafty Christmas gifts, doing laundry, and a partridge in a pear tree.  We are heading out on our Southern expedition in just a few hours and I can't WAIT!  It will be great to be back in the land of Southern hospitality!  Also, I'm so thrilled to see many of my friends who I haven't seen in well over a year!  Anyhow, I HAD to post a few photos from a big event- Harper's FIRST HAIRCUT!  Yep, she's 3 and has never had her curls touched.  Let's be honest, I felt scared about the curls.  How do you cut curly hair?  Would it look cute short?  Would she look like the top of a microphone?  AH!?  Thankfully, Chad is a hair visionary.  He took Harper yesterday and these are the results!

Looking at her magazine while she waits- SUCH a grown-up


Brushing out the curls- ouch!


Not really sure about this situation


Pensive

CLASSIC face


"Seriously, please stop taking my picture."


Ooooh!  Diffuser!


Trying not to smile!


Couldn't hold it in!


LOVING her new short do!

OK- enough typing.  See you in Memphis!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE it!! Oh my goodness!! It's so super cute!! I can't wait to see all of you. So so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet little thing! I love the new haircut.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Harper's curls and new cut!!

    If only Vale's were that easy...Microphone Head? Check.

    Have fun in Memphis! If you guys come through Bham, we'd love to see you.

    M

    ReplyDelete