Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A Few of My Favorite Things . . .

Ok, so I have been feeling like absolute DEATH for the past few days. I thought I had the flu, but the test was negative. As I am only 4 days away from giving birth to sweet Cash, I decided that I need to look on the bright side of things. I know I'm no Oprah, but this is my FAVORITE THINGS blog entry! WHOOO! Ahem, so let me explain.

These brownies are the absolute best thing that ever happened to me. I'm no organic earth mother who bakes from scratch, so this box is like a little bit of heaven. Not to mention, they were on sale at the Winn-Dixie! Try them with a scoop of mint chocolate chip ice cream.


As I mentioned, I am VERY pregnant and REALLY not feeling so well. Tylenol PM (or the Walgreens equivalent pictured here) has been my BFF. I might have inherited the habit from Nan, but boy are these things magical. Sleep, here I come!


This is Cash's sweet new "diaper bag". It is manly, rugged, and his dad even likes it! Thanks to Nan and Pops for this little jewel. BTW- it's the Land's End Lighthouse Zip Top Tote Bag and it is made of durable water resistant "man" material. Check it out!


Of COURSE my little dears are some of my favorite things. This was last Sunday and Harper was enjoying her first EVER ice cream cone. How did we make it this long? I couldn't tell ya. She was thrilled, to say the least.


This is Reesey and her sneaky face. I just love those cheeks!

Soooo, those are some of my favorite things at this moment. What are yours? Any other boxed brownie mixes I should know about?

**Disclaimer- all photos are from my phone. Sorry for the quality.

3 comments:

  1. mmmm...love those brownies! love my little reesey! i can't wait to play with those girls!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are the best brownies. I treat myself to those too often.

    Can't wait to hear the news about baby #3!

    ReplyDelete