Thursday, July 22, 2010

Birthday Boy

I really do promise that I will do a full birthday party recap, but I simply don't have a single picture!  My mom took pictures along with my new favorite photographer (and friend!), Jen Dillender.  Here are a few shots that I "borrowed" from her blog.  She is simply AMAZING!  I kind of felt like I had my own personal family photographer for a month.  I can't WAIT to show you some of the other images she captured of my kiddos!  Anyhow, here is a little sneak peek of Cash's big day!  More photos and details will follow.






Jen, you are brilliant!  Thank you SO much for capturing Cash's first birthday so beautifully!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Sarah, they are getting so big! Happy Birthday to Cash...he's a little heartbreaker isn't he? Those eyes are too much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh!! I JUST saw this...thanks for all the love. I'm getting those others to you tomorrow *hopefully!! :)

    ReplyDelete