Sunday, February 14, 2010

All You Need is Love

103.6 fever.  Changing clothes twice during the night because yours are soaked in sweat.  Feeling like you are on your deathbed.  Having your dear husband do all of the laundry, vacuuming, and caring for your three wee ones while you watch classic movies like "Pete's Dragon" and "Annie" makes for the BEST Valentine's gift EVER.

Seriously people, I have felt like death since Monday.  I still feel like death.  After two trips to the doctor, some blood work, and several phone calls, there is still no answer.  Likely, I'm suffering through the nastiest virus known to man.  Oh yeah, Chad was in Dallas all week too.  I can honestly say that if it were not for our friend/YL administrator Cory, our wonderful committee, and a few amazing YL leaders (Syd and Krista!), I could not have survived the week.  I'm still on the mend, but everything is better when dad is home.

Anyhow, I had high hopes of sending out Valentines . . . that didn't happen.  So here are our holiday wishes to you!





Sending all of our love, Chad, Sarah, Harper, Reese, Cash . . . and Boomer, Winston, and Maggie.

6 comments:

  1. We hadn't even checked our computer because we know how sick you are Sarah. Thank you so much for the Valentine! They are too cute! Love Gram and Papa

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love Cash eating his paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh, so sorry you've been puny. Hope you're well on the road to recovery now. Love the sweet Valentine -- as always, the kiddos are just precious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i cannot believe you had a 103.6 fever. That terrifies me. I bet you felt like a crazy person!!!

    I hope by now you're feeling much better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 103.6?!? misery! i'm so sorry!! so glad you have sweet chad to take care of you and your kiddos. hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry to hear that you were sick... Love the Valentine's message :)

    ReplyDelete