Saturday, June 20, 2009

Workin' at the Carwash!


It's HOT here. I know it is June and I know EVERYONE who lives in the Southeast feels like where they live is the HOTTEST. All I know is that it is H-O-T here. We are doing whatever we can to stay cool. Chad needed to wash the car last week so we donned our "babin suits" (as Harper calls them) and decided to help. Harper was REALLY into scrubbing the bugs off the front of the car. She was great! Reese just wanted to climb into the bucket of soapy water- don't worry mom, I didn't let her. Anyhow, I documented our fun. As for the video, I must say that this is something Harper learned at daycare. I wish I could take credit for her dancing abilities, but we all know that's not the case. Enjoy!

Harper splashed more soapy water on herself than the car.

Reese was keeping Chad company

She's working so diligently- she's her father's child.

She had a bit of an impromptu dance party too. You just never know with this girl.

Sweet dance moves.


Yes, she's doing the Stanky Leg. She just does it briefly at the beginning, so you may have to watch it more than once to catch it. She's the best.

1 comment:

  1. that's really cute! i love how reese is just walking around doing her own thing.

    ReplyDelete