Windy Gap- 2007
Since things have been a BIT crazy around here lately, I do have a very important BELATED message. I couldn't let the month get away without wishing my dear husband a Happy 5th Anniversary. On July 3rd, we celebrated 5 years of marriage. We have accomplished quite a bit in 5 years, but these are a few things that jumped out at me:
- We've acquired 3 dogs (Boomer, Winston, and Maggie)
- We've acquired 3 kids (Harper, Reese, and Cash)
- We've had 6 different cars (Explorer, Passat, Grand Marquis, Freestyle, Titan, Land Cruiser)
- We've had 3 different cell phone numbers (Oh, I hate to change my cell number!)
- We've driven over 8,000 miles to visit family on holidays ALONE!
- We've had TONS of fun and I can't wait for 55 more amazing years.
Disney World- 2006
July 3, 2004
I love you Chad Green!
ALSO, since tomorrow is the birthday of my favorite neice in the whole world, I wanted to pay a little tribute to her BEFOREHAND!
July 8, 2005
Sarah Ann, I remember seeing you in the hospital 4 years ago and IMMEDIATELY falling in love with you! You are such a spunky little girl and I'm always dying to hear what funny thing you've said for the day. You have a sweet spirit and a creativity all your own. I wish we could see you more often, but know that we love you to bits! Happy Birthday SAC!
EVERYONE looks so young in this picture!
Memphis- October, 2005
July 8, 2008
Happy Birthday Princess!